Saturday, July 3, 2010

reflections

Thanks all for the concern! There were a few students who texted me with all the 'Get Well' messages. I am touched.lol

I am feeling much better this morning though i still feel the phlegm and apparent lost of voice.

I felt bad when I had to cancel my classes. The virus which I caught last thursday was just too strong and deadly for me to overcome. Slept at home like a deadlog, did some work, had a simple dinner outside and am back home to sleep at 12midnight yesterday.

I did some reflection though. the fact that we have to give thanks in all circumstances. we need people to give us encouragements when we fall sick. we learn to appreciate life alittle more. cliche as it sounds, you reflect better when you re sick.

I realised i am quite a workaholic too. My mind just couldn't get off work ( my client's stuff).

Anyway I am all prepared for a special party tonight. I heard it's gonna be quite fun. Stay tuned.

Thanks again for all the well wishes. I getting better and heading straight to the harshness and beauty of life again. See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment