Friday, July 23, 2010

My Forgettable Blog?

A friend commented that my blog is forgettable. I was puzzled as my site is getting very good hits daily.

i asked why so? he said cos there is nothing exciting! Hmmmm.

It left me thinking and wondering how I should further excite and entertain my audience, and in this case, him.

Should i do wacky stuff and post videos on my blog? Or I should start bitching about other bloggers, like Xiaxue and Dawn?

Anyway, I heard the more controversial you are as a blogger, the more hits you'll get.

I am exploring some ideas, and would like to hear your views -

1) Inject a podcast series
a weekly podcast to educate my audience on marketing, pr and social media related stuff. You get to hear my voice!

2) Start a 'looking good' section
basically some tips on keeping fit and grooming. You get to see my 'body'!

3) Have a 'monthly industry gossip' segment
basically i blog about some gossips, people whom i met and some hearsay on certain things...You get to hear the juicy stuff.

4) Discuss how certain celebrities and/or personalities are using media to further their stardom and popularity.You get to learn!

5) Blog about my 'clients' promotions - so you get first hand news on their latest activities and deals.

Well i am just throwing ideas. Do tell me what you think.  They might still be boring ideas, lol.
I might not implement them, if it doesn't make sense.

Ok - That's for now.
Good night peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment