Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A cosy night with myself at an unknown Japanese restaurant

the highlight for today was an authentic Japanese dinner I had at orchard Plaza. while on my way to Aventis graduate school to submit students' results and exam scripts, and also to collect my pay check, I chanced upon this very cosy authentic Japanese restaurant located at level 3. I don't have the exact location but it is highly visible once you reach level 3 via the escalator. Since I have no plans I walked in and ordered my dinner. The dishes were all very delicious, presentable and unique though small in portions. I particularly like the rice which taste like porridge in Japanese style. the total damage , guess what was around $54 bucks. alittle steep in my opinion. But well, a good night spent with myself. Do check out my pictures and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment