Monday, December 20, 2010

Shrink your grocery Bill

Shrink your grocery bills

Yes, my friend commented that my blog is near death. I profess i haven't been taking good care of my blog. October and November were really busy months. Now that I have a little more free. I shall devote more time to penning my thoughts here. It's the end of the year anyway. The time of the year to be reflective over our life, and taking stock of what we have done. One resolution on every one's wish list is always saving money for a better tomorrow, for a better future. Sometimes it begins with little things. Like our grocery bills. 

I was approached by SIMPLY HER ( yes a women's magazine) to be one of their experts in helping a reader run through her grocery items, and things she should look out for in a supermarket. I admit i am no pro in grocery shopping. What i gave (tips ) were merely academic stuff, things i have picked up from retailing books and my marketing experience. And yes, if you happened to be a female who reads the Jan issue of Simply HER, check out page 104-107. I hope the tips will be handy and useful. 
Have fun shopping. 

Perhaps you might bump into me shopping at Market Place or Carrefour. Take care folks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment